As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kings of War Delux Gamer's Edition MGE KW02
- Lego Base Plate 19 x 32 Studs Green - RARE Legoland Billund Contest
- Lego Star Wars 7263 Tie Fighter Darth Vader Light Up Lightsaber 2005 Complete
- Magna Grecia The Cradle of Civiltà - The Cradle of Civilization - New, Ita Eng
- MINICHAMPS MCLAREN FORD MP4 8
- Nines Artesanals d'Onil - Poupée Mon Petit Bébé Reborn avec les yeux ougreens
- Pichler Störklappen Electric 440mm C5401
- Pro-line Replacement Chassis & Spine - SC 4x4 PRO400603
- S3VLS- Vollprofilstaukiste für TAMIYA Scania 3-Achser M1 14 links m. Lenkservo
- HUDY EXCELLENT TIRE TRUER - FULLY AUT 1 8 1 10 1 12 - HD102003
- HPI RACING 1 10 VENTURE TOYOTA FJ CRUISE - HPI-117165
- HPI Racing 105127 1979 Ford F-150 Clear Body Savage Savage Flux
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.