As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 3x Realistic 1 6th Female Agent 12in. Action Figure in Uniform Model Kids Toys
- Airbot Flight Controller Asgard32 F4 MCU
- BEST MODEL BT9575 FERRARI 208 GTB TURBO 1982 WHITE 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- CIV - Carta Impera Victoria - Fantasy Flight Games Free Shipping
- Dragon Ball Z Holiday Christmas Ornament Set - Unique Shatterproof Plastic
- Fiat 1500 6C Vigili Del Fuoco 1948 1 43 Model RIO4512 RIO
- greypner Räder Leopard XXS komplett GR-90120.24
- INNER HEAD 21VZ-B V-SPEC OS22105100 O.S. Engines Genuine Parts
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP600-4 Gt3 whitepain 24h Spa 2011 Fujimi 1 43 Model
- Hudora - Kinderinliner Leon Gr. 37-40, Kinderfahrzeug Hardware Electronic H NEW
- HPI NITRO RS4 MT 2 DIRT FORCE 4411 GROUND ASSAULT TYRE S COMPOUND 2.2IN 2PCS
- HPI Pullstart Assembly w o one way bearing OZRC
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|Maßstab:||1:43||Serie:||Hot Wheels American Classics|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.