As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CONVERGE ULTRAMAN3 10 pieces Candy Toys gum Ultraman &
- HOT FIGURE TOYS 1 6 The theme crystal platform Resident Evil umbrella style
- NECA ACTION FIGURE ET TELEPHATIC VERSION
- SQUARE ENIX MAN OF STEEL JOR-EL PLAY ARTS ACTION FIGURE DISPLAY PIECE
- TBLeague 1 6 Female Warrior Majestic Crusader Action Figure PL2017-108 USA
- Meccano 20 Model Set - Helicopter (Styles Vary)
- Eduard Photoetch (zoom) 1 35 - Stug Iii Ausf.g Intérieur (dragon 6365) -
- (One Size, Maroon) - 6228 Athletic Mesh Visor-youth MAROON OS. Free Delivery
- 1x Lego System Modell Teile Star Wars 75019 AT-TE Walker grey red unvollständig
- Hubsan X4 H107D+ Plus LCD FPV Radio Transmitter Remote Control Propellers S118
- HPI E10 DRIFT CAR [Radio Gear] Genuine HPi Racing R C Standard & Hop-Up Parts
- Hpi Firestorm Nitro 10t Engine inc Clutch & One Way Bearing
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.