As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CONAN O'BRIEN - CONAN AS lanchador POP VINYL FIGURE pre-order march19
- Hot 1 6 Batman purple overcoat JOKER double head accessory
- NECA 7 Inch Figure Lot ALIENS Bishop + Sgt WINDRIX Space Marine MOC US Seller
- SQUARE ENIX FINAL FANTASY VII (7) REMAKE CLOUD PLAY ARTS KAI FIGURE - NEW SEALED
- ThreeA - Adventure Kartel - Shadow Merde - 1 12 officiel
- Geoworld Spinosaurus, Figure (deqube Trading S.L. cl1644 K)
- Eduard Brassin 1 48 - Wgr.21 Pour Bf 109g-6 (tam)
- NEU Ravensburger 19923 New York City Impressionen Puzzle 3 x 500 Teile OVP
- 21pcs lot Crusader Rome Commander Soldiers MedievaL Print lego minifigure costum
- Hubsan X4 H107C Quadcopter w Camera BNF ONLY Battery Shield Charger Props D19A
- HPI BULLET MT ST Flux Chassis Kit, Battery Box, Carry handle, Servo M, Brace Set
- HPI- Coffret de 3 PORSCHE 956 LH Le Mans 1982
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.