As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- ♦ Motore brushless 7.5t sensored 5135kv timing scala 1 10
- 2005 Action 1 24 Tony Stewart Home Depot Nextel Cup Champion color Chrome Car
- Aluminum Metal Camera Frame Cooling Camera Predective Case For Mijia Mini Camera
- BMW M3 Ari Vatanen 1000 Lakes Rally 1988 Prodrive 1-43rd scale Ixo rare WRC
- Corgi Land Rover Telonata Scala 1 43
- Ersatzteil Pitbull X 25063 Vergaser 30cc Carbs Pitbull X
- Maquette AZUR - Bombardier léger Francais Potez 630 B.2 1 72 - A082
- Ferrari F12 red 1 43 Hot Wheels neu & OVP
- greypner Colt Fernsteuerungs-Set X-8E HoTT & Empfänger - S1008.DE
- HPI RACING HPI8336 TOYOTA 2000 GT N.17 1966 JAPAN GP M.TAMURA 1 43 DIE CAST
- KMS Quantum 5321 14 Bless Motor' M-KMSQ5321 14
- LEGO Bionicle Tahu - Master of Fire Toy NEW SEALED (70787)
- LEGO STAR WARS `` PORG ´´ Ref 75230 NUEVO A ESTRENAR
- Lord Of The Rings Lcg Core Set
- Minichamps 1 18 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes Jenson Button
- NEW Iron Maiden Eddie Number of Beast Asylum Ultimate Series Figure 18 w DEVIL
- Clementoni Old Map 1500 pc Puzzle Sealed
- Chevrolet C6 Zr1 Corvette Racing Le Mans 2010 Magnussen SPARK 1 43 S2579 Mod
- Chevrolet Camaro Ss Coupe Shell Oil 2017 GREENLIGHT 1 24 GREEN18239 Model
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.