As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KING AND COUNTRY WW1 Defending the line, Gallipoli 1915 GA027 GA27
- Lego 937 OVP ungeöffnet Unopened Mint Boxed
- LEGO Star Wars - Rare - 9490 Droid Escape - New & Sealed
- M3VL - Vollprofilstaukiste für TAMIYA MAN 3-Achser M1 14 für die linke Seite
- Minichamps F1 1 43 WILLIAMS RENAULT FW15 DAMON HILL ESTORIL 1994 Ltd.Ed.
- NextEV NIO Formula E Team Monaco 2016 2017 Nelson Piquet jr., Spark 1 43, S5918
- Plastic Main Pulley - Goblin 380
- PUZZLE DE MADERA POCOYO APRENDE RIENDO DE ZINKIA - SIMBA DEL AÑO 2005 NUEVO
- Savox Digital Brushless Servo SB-2272MG (RC-WillPower) Torque Speed Steel Gear
- Cheer X1 3.7v 100mAh LiPo Battery(8) Propellers (32pcs) J171
- Casa gioco per bambini grande casetta da giardino idea regalo altezza cm. 122
- CASCO HELMET ARAI SEBASTIAN VETTEL GP ISTANBUL WORLD CHAMPION F1 2011 Minichamps
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|MPN:||6"x72"x1/16" red||UPC:||Does not apply|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.