As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Octopunch Spinister Shattered Glass Complete Souvenir BotCon TFCC Transformers
- 16Pcs Marvel Avengers Superhero Series Action Figure Mini Model Assemblare
- Factory Sealed LODAR Motuc Super 7 Brand New He-Man Masters of Universe
- HARRY POTTER - Barras Bellatrix Lestrange Wand Personaje Noble Collection
- Mortal Kombat Shao Kahn Action Figure [Special Edition]
- Spider-Man Headphones (Spider-Man Homecoming) Funko Pop Vinyl Figure
- Flysight Micro FPV Camera 4- 24 volt
- FIAT ABARTH 131 RALLYE MONTE CARLO 1980 WALDEGARD IXO RAC117 Arrivée 3ème 1 43
- Fiat Abarth 700s Retired (engine) Lm 1960 Rigamonti Cattini 1 43 Model
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.