As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Playmobil - Porche De La Casa Victoriana 5300
- Puzzle Mates 1039 Portapuzzle Deluxe 1000 (Jigsaw Accessory)
- Savox Ryan Cavalieri Ed. Brushless Digital Servo w Red Alum Horn Glitch Buster
- STAR WARS VINTAGE 1978 CANTINA ALIEN MOMAW NADON HAMMERHEAD FIGURE COO HK AFA 85
- Traxxas Bodywork E-Maxx Bl Clear TRX3915
- Warlord Games - Beyond the Gates of Antares Rulebook WGA-01
- 1987 Mosquitor Complete Vintage MOTU Figure
- Schleich 42338 - Horse Club Big horse show with horses
- Trans Formers Beast Wars Guildart
- 007 James Bond Collection All 15 Types Bond Car Full Comp Very Hard To Find F S
- Cominica - Studio Ghibli Laputa Castle In The Sky Figure Set (Toy)
- Holiday Toothless Exclusive - How To Train Your Dragon Funko POP Vinyl
- MOTU, Eternia, Monorail Grappling Hooks lot, Masters of the Universe, parts, set
- Sh figuarts power ranger Red Ranger
- TMNT KRAANG KRANG Action Figure TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 2012 New Sealed
- IGCSE Chemistry Equipment Set Laboratory Set NEW KS3 & Human Biology
- Flybar Control Arm - R90
- FIAT 500-07 MINIATUR MODELLAUTOS in der Uhr
- Fiat 501 Open Repubblica Di Salo' 1944 1 43 Model RIO
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.