As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Kit Porsche 935 80 Hurley Haywood Daytona 1981 - Arena Models kit 1 43
- Lego Bionicle BOHROK KAL Figures Box & instructions 8573 - 8578 Complete Boxes
- Lego Star Wars 75117 Kylo Ren NEU OVP
- MAISTO MI36213R AUDI R8 2015 RED 1 18 MODELLINO DIE CAST MODEL
- MINICHAMPS 110110001 RED BULL Racing Renault RB7 S.Vettel 2011 1.18 NB
- NEW Shopkins Shoppies Shopville Super Mall playset
- Playmobil 5337 Flughafenlöschfahrzeug mit Licht und Sound Spielzeug ab 4 J.
- Raging Heroes Toughest Girls of the Galaxy Iron Empire lot
- SCHUCO SH2389 DKW SCHNELLASTER BUSSING 1 43 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- Figoldni Ergal OT-UR114 GS Racing Storm CL-1 Rear Arm Mount Set 1 2 3 Degree
- FG 4WD 510 OnRoad Sportsline Steel Gearwheel 15 Teeth 66217 01 FT7®
- FG Alu-Achsschenkel 08 hinten, rechts, 1 St. - 6479 02 - alloy upright
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.