As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- 1X LEGO Star Wars Imperial star destroyer 75055 NIB and factory sealed Retired
- Akros Akros20050 FI Finnish Self- Dictation of Nouns Game
- Beyblade Burst B-19 Burst Bay Stadium F S B1
- Climb Flag Italian Italian Flag Pattern Horizontal Countries Form 60 Ã— 180Cm
- Doctor Who Topps Extraterrestrial Encounters green Autograph 50 Frances Barber
- FF94 One Key Take Off UAV Cool Sports Car Flying Drone
- Giant 1 6 Scale TWIN OTTER Laser Cut Short Kit & Plans 130 in. wingspan
- Hot Wheels. Slam Blast Battle. Full Set of Two Launchers .18 cars . Boxed
- Kitchen Playset Little Chef 30 Accessories Red Table Toddler Toy Gift
- Fine Molds 499138 IJA KI-10-II Type 95 'PERRY' Flying Over Xian 1 48 scale AKS
- FG 1 5 4WD 530 Sportsline 66237 01 Zahnriemen 15 mm FT0®
- FG 1 5 4WD Fun Cross WB535 Leopard 06154 01 Body Painted FT9®
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.