As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- Dairanger DX Won Tiger Mighty Morphin Power Rangers White Tigerzord 1993 JAPAN
- Hot Toys 1 6 Scale 12 Dark Knight Batman Armory w Bruce & Alfred 902171 MMS236
- NECA GEARS OF WAR 3 SERIE 1 MARCUS FENIX ACTION FIGURE NEW in BLISTER
- Star Trek Deep Space Nine - Odo (Trials and Tribble-ations) Figure
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie 11 Donatello Figure
- Natureich DIY Holzhaus 3D Puzzle Bausatz– Pädagogisches Holzspielzeug
- Bronco 1 350 NB5028 USS Fort Worth LCS-3 Littoral Combat Ship
- 0.5mm 1mm 1.5mm 2mm 3mm 4mm Carbon Fiber Fibre Board Sheet 250mm x 200mm Twill
- 2009 Jeff Gordon Pepsi Retro Challenger Winners Circle 1 24 car
- Figurine Soldier Lead Cbg Premier Empire Years 60
- Ferrari SF7-H Sebastian Vettel 2017 F1 Formula 1 1 18 Model 16805 BBURAGO
- FERRARI TESTAROSSA (1984) SCALA 1 18 BBURAGO ITALY ANNI '90
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|MPN:||Nicht zutreffend||Brand:||Art Model|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.