As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- KINREX bluee Wig - Halloween Wigs - Spiky Punk Wig - Costume Accesories - Unisex
- LEGO Batman - Rare - Riddler Two-Face Batgirl & Nightwing Microfigs - New 50003
- LEGO STAR WARS 75012 CLONE WARS BARC SPEEDER RETIRED RARE
- Magnetic World Puzzle English Edition
- MINICHAMPS MARCO SIMONCELLI 1 6 MODELLINO FIGURA MOTOGP 2011 POSING 999 PCS NEW
- NIGHT FORCE TUNNEL RAT 1988 GI Joe G.I. Toys R Us TRU Exclusive Toy Hasbro
- Pitts Muffler Exhaust Pipe for DA50,DLE55, GP50R Engine Rc Airplane Aeroplane
- R C Servo lot of 32 ,car airplane boat robotics
- Schmidt 75024 - Skull King, Kartenspiel
- FIGURE F1 D58E VETTEL 2010 WORLD CHAMPIONS STANDING DRIVER 1 18 MANI DIETRO
- Ferrari La Storia 1 43 Collection Ferrari F1 87 Japanese GP 1987 G.Berger
- FERRARI LAFERRARI SPYDER NEWLINE43 LIMITED EDITION 5 10 ( bbr box)
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|EAN:||Nicht zutreffend||Herstellernummer:||Nicht zutreffend|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.