As we mark the end of NPR’s operations of the station in Berlin, we’d like to thank our many listeners in the Berlin metropolitan area for your support over the past 10 years. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve this community, and we look forward to continuing to serve Berlin listeners in a new capacity.
- CONAN O'BRIEN - CONAN AS lanchador POP VINYL FIGURE pre-order march19
- Hot 1 6 Batman purple overcoat JOKER double head accessory
- NECA 7 Inch Figure Lot ALIENS Bishop + Sgt WINDRIX Space Marine MOC US Seller
- SQUARE ENIX FINAL FANTASY VII (7) REMAKE CLOUD PLAY ARTS KAI FIGURE - NEW SEALED
- TBLeague Female Body Model S18A S19B S20A S21B S22A S23B PALE Suntan Semaless
- Meccano Erector Mecca Spider Robotic Programmable Toy with Built-in Games NEW
- COMET Superstars Spitfire II 19.5 wingspan rubber powered balsa kit NIB
- 1 43 FERRARI F 430 CHALLENGE FRANKFURT SHOW 2005 BBR GAS 10017 FACTORY BUILT
- 2018 Action Kyle Larson McDonalds 1 24 color Chrome Autographed 1 of 48
- FID RACING CENTRE DIFFERENTIAL BRACE V2&GEAR COVER FOR LOSI 5IVE-T KM X2, ROVAN
- FERRARI F300 M.SCHUMACHER TOWER WING GP IMOLA 1998 MINICHAMPS 1 18 F1 RARE ++++
- Ferrari F340 Mexico Vignale Coupe At Mille Miglia 1953 MG Model 1 18 MGBER118038
- last »
Dr. Bettina Gaber is pretty busy this Monday afternoon. Every chair in the waiting room of her practice for gynecology and obstetrics is taken. Still, Dr. Gaber takes her time with a young woman from Afghanistan. She wants to remain anonymous - we'll call her Malia. Malia is expecting her third child.
Khatol Sediq from the NGO Malteser Hilfsdienst sees integration as a two-way street. She believes that people from different cultures can understand each other and also respect their differences. She says it's great to get to know other cultures and to share your own culture and values.
|MPN:||Nicht zutreffend||Brand:||Art Model|
"So I haven't seen her since the hospital, because I was away. So now I am back and I am very excited to see the baby today." Elisabeth Waller volunteers with the Auntie Teams for Pregnant Refugee Women; an American initiative in cooperation with the Malteser Hilfsdienst. We are on our way to visit Maryam, her husband Javad and their newborn baby Elena.